Sunday, July 18, 2010

carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

I miss my long hair....= (


Anyway, there were nothing special recently,

just alot of assignment to be done, total of 5~

just finish up da 4th, left one more~~~


Recently, there were too much of idea regarding my style going on in my mind~

I wanted to:

1) Dye my hair to pure blonde



2) Get myself an ink/tattoo writting: carpe diem quam minimum credula postero


which mean: "Live your life at the moment and to the fullness"


3) Getting 5 ear rings hole on both of my ear

which 3 on my left and 2 on my right!


It seem to be a hard and difficult for me to fulfill all of dis~

as my parents already stated that NO BLONDE, NO TATTOO!!!

maybe only da 5 ear rings will be successful for me,

but who know?? I haven't tell them yet.....

maybe i will done it, then, i will tell them...huh? XD


Anyway, i still in love with G.NA,

since da day, her song being debut,

i listen to it everyday.....

nice and warm voice she have~~



One more thing to go~

congratulation to our "Undefined","Unname" Thursday dance team~~

we finally finish learning "Chocolate Love"~~

Now is just wait for the time and oppoturnity to perform!!!


I love to learn dance,

currently, dance that have done learning:

Lupin, I Go Crazy B'cos of You, Run Devil Run,

Gee, Oh, Shock, Huh.....


Still on going: Nu Abo, No Other and I My Me Mine~~

however, i felt in love with G.NA, I'll back off so you can Live~~

still alot to be learn, but lack of time, assignment 1st!!!!!!

Your lips that told me that you were going to leave

Why does it give me a reason to be angry today?

Thanks for viewing....= )

No comments: