Thursday, May 20, 2010

38 Gathering.... = )

Get up at 7a.m today, accompany my mom to Shah Alam, phiew~
After dat, rush to KL Sentral to meet two 38, Chien and Michelle... = )
At 1st, i ingat i have late for them, but, they are more late!!!! lolx~~
wakakaka~~

PS: While waitting for them, I take an interview from RTM...==
Asking on whether done things on last minute, did there have any impact...
I was listening to my music at dat time,
whr one Malay guys, came over and say "HI"...lolx

Later dat, we 1st went to Sg.Wang, Michelle grab somethings on there~
I grab nothing..lolx..
As wat i mention, is dat, I dun like Sg.Wang...>.<
Then, way back into Times Squares~~HEAVEN!!!!
Chien, grab a shoes..= )
At 1st, we was thinking went to Pavillion for Sushi....
but, it was too tireeeeeed for us to walk..lolx~
Therefore, we went back to IOI for sushi....haha~
Rainning heavily!!!!!
3 of us become a "Wet Chicken"!!!! Totally UGLY and WET!!!! >.

Eaten my breakfast and lunch at 4:00p.m.....

Sushi Spreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng~~~



Chien (Left), Michelle (Right), I'm nt in...>.<



My Orders: = )



Conclusion: Michelle Wee-->The Blur Queen
Chien-->POLC, Cold Queen
Me-->Tired Queen


PS: Big Bang New Song,
"Tell Me Goodbye"... = )
Love T.O.P Voice for da RAP!!!
Become my Ringtones now~= )

Thanks for viewing my BLOG... : )

Bolkkamalkka, Boncheemanche, Bogobwado, Bonamana


No comments: