Friday, May 28, 2010

With my Life Nw~~ = )

I hope my cat can does this,
rather than jus eat and sleep for whole day..O(>.<)O
Anyway, today is Wesak Day, went to temple to makan vege...
for fren which know me...
I dun eat Vege at ALL!!
Therefore, i end up wit da vege 烧鹅 and pau... Plus Mee Biasa...T.T
Alot alot of ppl in thr, can't breath, due to all the ASAP...T.T

Went back to home around 2p.m.
as usual started to study my Psychology~~
Finally, finish all 6 chapter, except for last chapter,
EMOTION, still unteached yet~~~hrmmm..

May 28th, Remarkable Night,
whereby, ELF are having shout out...==
My FB kena BOOM like hell tim...

Let's see ~~
The most Nice..lolx...
By Jian Li..haha...
Remembering the SS2 320 show,
where we 1st met each other..lolx~~= )


Later dat, I found dis..
North Korea and South Korea situation is getting worst,
While in Dr.Grace cls, she mention about it,
Asking who is the person which cause this war,
as it was not cause by Both Korea..
At dat moment, I think of IRIS....= )

They look alike!!!!!!
haha~~



Anyway, Diploma convo will be held at 3rd July,
I have tell my mom about it,
da 1st things, she ask is "Do we need to buy dress??"
lolx...haha~


I'm a cat Lover~~ = )

Thanks for viewing my BLOG... : )

Bolkkamalkka, Boncheemanche, Bogobwado, Bonamana


No comments: