Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mess in My Life...

Well, I'm back, preventing from it to have spider web~
Anyway, today was jus a normal day,
Celebrate Mommy Day 2day at Lunch Time.. : )
Eat really really damm fast, as 2p.m,
there will be Thomas Cup Final...
China vs Indonesia(China Won~~)..



Wat I have realise that, my life is kind off MESS~
See here is a picture of my BAG~
kaka~I realise that i put everything inside it,
withour arrange it,
Same to School, Same to Hangging Out, Same for everwhere...
Even that, I bring my Student ID, wherever i GO..lolx~~



Again, here is photo of my CLOSET, the right corner of it,
FULL of Cap, Necklaces, Stocking and others stuff~~>.


This is more serious condition, my Makeup and Accessories box...
I try to arrange it before, but it was useless,
cos i use them every single day.......
in a rush rush daily life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Worst Condition ever,
that wat my mom tell me...
My BAG~~
I never calculate hw much I have,
as I know, there were alot that I didn't use anymore~~
or NEVER use before....haha~


Mess of them all, my WALL~
mess, without any arrangement.....
haiz~~~==



Anyway, Psychology Exam is coming soon...
Started to revise on Chapter 1 and 2, alot to memorize,
Wundt, Titchener, James, Watson, Pavlov...>.<
Maybe Before The Day of Exam Arrive,
Me, Myself, have become a "PSYCHO"...
Friday, 5 and half hour break~ should i happy or sad?????
haiz.......................................



BTW, i found dis video, full and HQ video~
They are PROGRESSION,
which is the winner of Korean Wave Contest,
Love the SHOCK,
where fan chant "SHOCK" is being shout..haha~
Enjoy.... : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dftqRaBpJA



PS: MBLAQ "Y" is OUT~


Thanks for viewing my BLOG... : )

Bolkkamalkka, Boncheemanche, Bogobwado, Bonamana

No comments: