Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Thanks List to all my FRIEND = )


So, Finally I won, with 235 votes,

ranked No.4 over 30++ submission...

Get a pair of TOP ticket worth of RM 130,

for a live showcase in KLCC next saturday,

meeting SS501 Kim Hyung Jun........ = )

I wanted to went to da meeting since it been annouced,

but i fall in sick in da period of ticket selling, therefore,

i miss out twice of ticket selling.... = (



Luckily, i saw 8TV NITE LIVE Facebook, having contest,

immediately, without concerning on my Final Exam,

i spend whole night with sleep only 2 hours, i manage to done da Board...

It really appreciate by me, for all of my fren which voted me,

and those which share my picture out in gainning more vote....

Thanks Guys!!! Sincerely!!!!



Here are da list: I try to collect all of it..hope dat i didn't miss anyone...^^

Yvos Lam, Lavania, Siow KaiJie, Kenny Wong, Pisang Cheng(Unknown real name..>.<),

AshLee JieYing, Chris Fong, BeiBei, BoonLoey, ZhengMin, Sally Xan, KeatSan LK,

Amanda Goh, ChenTaow, Syarlin, Ka Yan, Vinotheni, Denny, Emylia, Kent Chong,

Atif, SingYuen心仁, SiewHong, Ric, Elspeth Shing, Toong Toong...


Buddy Member:
Michelle Wee, Grace OiChien, Sei Wey, Sei Miin, Zafira, PeiTyng


Family Member:
Waifoong sister, Ching sister, Vicky ah ma, Uncle Fat Choong, Denise SeiYen


SA Family:
Jianli Susu, Michelle Wong Kulit, Jiamiin, Pheixia Jong, Qian, 澈, 海.....


38 Family:
JingYee 拉拉, Gillian Ng, Chloe Rou, Tracy彬, Jenifer Hiu 乔, YiMei, Evy, Agnes Pang....


ELF Family:
Elfying, LiSan, JoeyJiaYee, Fion, JiayiKuan, JiaSin, 韓咘, SinFong在希, Jesslyn BeiBei,忆缅


Triple S Family:
Denise, Tiffany MinMin, YanYan, 莉莉, JennJen, 婷婷, Janice


Other:
Hundred of voters, dat i dun kw who are you....THANKS...= )


No comments: