Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maybe an English post of my Life ^^

Here are an English post,

since dat i didn't post in English for a long time..^^


Plus a picture of SungMin which he get a tattoo in his back,

not sure wat are those word are, but is Nice and HOT!!!


So, wat has happen to me now,

is I'm having a Semester Break till 27 Sept,

while, it doesn't mean dat i'm relaxing,

still having ISP 2 in my hand,doing report on Event Management Company,

chosen Big Tree, Geneses Dream Ent and Redstar...


Given myself a deadlines, which will be around 13th to 15th Sept,

need to finish in time, so dat could submit before Mooncake Festival,

and before new semester started.....^^


So, to get along with my holiday,

I started to cleanning up my room,

as after the final exam, it really a mess!

Guess wat, I found something...= )


Is my 1st Video Recorded that my dad brought to me long time ago,

as well as my 3 Barbie Doll, one is Barbie, second is Teresa, third i 4got..!


Plus, a whole collection of mine, which i really doesn't realise it!


Then, i found some letters, from Luwen Chao, Chiew Wern and Susu Jianli..

I still keeping it...lolx...


Follow up with a movie wit my belover mum on Monday,

seen Phua Chu Kang the Movie, is really nice and funny,

the word "KANASAI!" are always appearing on the movie....lolx....

Chosen the sit of Number "13"...XDDDD


While, seen i didn't went to skul, i'm not aware of the date,

seriously, i doesn't know dat Merdeka has arrive....lolx...

Stay at home to celebrate Merdeka.....^^



Stop Forcing Me, Finding Me, and Talk bout Money,

I doesn't like it, but what can i do?? Straight foward tell da true?

or Keep on Avoiding until you give up???

Didn't you see it?? I DOES NOT LIKE IT THAT WAY !!!

I HATE THAT ALOT!!!

But some people just didn't get it....I HATE IT!



I miss dis song alot, find it out and listen again,

it's just really nice.....^^


SS501>> Because I'm Stupid




as well as this.....^^

SS501>>Let Me Be The One





I stay, you walk away

I stand back, watching you day by day

You can't see that I'm so in love with you

Like the wind you just fly right through



3 comments:

星。贝玲 said...

我很庆幸我看得明白你的英语XD

拉拉xi said...

我耶明白···
可是是大致上明白····【众:丢脱鞋!==+】

PS:原来你们有互相写信啊?
真好><

╰☆╮Joanne ╰☆╮ said...

当然要明白列....
不明白要打屁股了!!!